Wordless Wednesday 1

Every Wednesday, bloggers around the world post a photograph without words on their own blog. Here’s mine for today:

ย For more Wordless Wednesday, click here.

Comments

1. Oh, I want to do this too! Will you remind me when Wednesdays come?!

2. Allyson Latta says:

I can’t believe it took me this long to hear about Wordless Wednesdays. Show me your photos and I’ll show you mine. ๐Ÿ™‚ But shhh, not a word.

3. Allyson Latta says:

From Phyllis Diller Stewart:

“I want to go there! With the red car it looks as though something adventuresome or mysterious could take place in that antique shop. Fab picture and perfect writing prompt.”

• Allyson Latta says:

Thanks, Phyllis. ๐Ÿ™‚ The antiques shop is in Beaverton, north of Toronto on Lake Simcoe. The day we went into the shop I didn’t take a photo, but when I went back a few days later, this beautiful car was parked right outside. I couldn’t believe it! So pretty and shiny. I hoped the photo might make people wonder, and imagine what the car was doing there and when the photo was taken …

Thanks for commenting.

4. carin says:

Well that takes care of Wednesday posts rather nicely! ๐Ÿ™‚

p.s. your car is deevine.

5. Jane says:

Great shot, like the vintage car and a nice house too:)

• Allyson Latta says:

Thanks very much, Jane. Your WW shot this week is lovely too, as are many on your photography site. I had a look around!

6. Allyson Latta says:

From Christine Barbetta:

“What a great shot. Inspired.”

7. Allyson Latta says:

From Susan Siddeley:

“Brilliant!”

8. Allyson Latta says:

From Cheryl Andrews:

“Loved your ‘Wordless Wednesday’ shot … Inspired me to get involved as well.”

9. From Natalie Shahinian:

“Where were you when you took this?

Iโ€™m an antiquing junkie!”

• Allyson Latta says:

This antiques shop is in Beaverton, Natalie. It’s called Beaver House Antiques & Collectibles, and its cluttered (mildly claustrophobia-inducing) and enticing rooms are stuffed floor to ceiling with all sorts of trinkets and potential treasures. Lots of fun to poke around in.